The IAM Technical Consultant is onboarding new customers on reputed IAM fabrics like AzureAD, Akamai Identity, Keycloak and OneWelcome as well as, performs changes to the already operational platforms of our customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Actively engaging with customers and our platform providers to design secure authentication and authorization flows and by that bridging the gap between usability requirements versus platform capabilities.
- You will work with our customers, who are mainly European mid-sized companies in a variety of Industries, like retails, insurance, and logistics.
What you need for this position
- A down to earth, hands-on mentality without losing sight of the big picture.
- Being used to communicate with customers, translating requirements into solutions.
- Sound understanding of IAM use cases, both B2C and B2E, and related protocols like SAML, OIDC, OAuth.
- Be more than familiar with XML and JSON.
- Helpful if you already have experience with Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Exciting projects most of the time with direct customer contact
- Experienced team members with high professional standards
- Dedicated technical coaching from a more experienced colleague
- Internal and external trainings, certification programs and a learning path
- Hybrid working style: what best suits you, the team and the project
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sport activities like biking, tennis, football, hiking etc.